The DSN Best Paper Award
The DSN Best Paper Award has been presented since 2014 to recognize the best technical paper each year at the conference. Up to 3 candidates are selected by the Program Committee and the Steering Committee for presentation in the Best Paper Award Session at the conference. Final selection is made by a vote of the conference attendees at the conclusion of the BPA Session.
List of Past Best Paper Award Winners
- 2018: "Wren: Nonblocking Reads in Partitioned Transactional Causally Consistent Data Store" Kristina Spriovska, Diego Didona, Willy Zwaenepoel (EPFL)
- 2017: "What Can We Learn from For Years of Data Center Hardware Failures?," Guosai Wang, and Wei Xu.
- 2016: "A Quantitative Methodology for Security Monitor Deployment," Uttam Thakore, Gabriel A. Weaver, and William H. Sanders.
- 2015: "Leveraging State Information for Automated Attack Discovery in Transport Protocol Implementations," Samuel Jero, Hyojeong Lee, and Cristina Nita-Rotaru.
- 2014: "Reliability and Security Monitoring of Virtual Machines Using Hardware Architectural Invariants," Cuong Pham, Zachary Estrada, Phuong Cao, Zbigniew Kalbarczyk, and Ravishankar Iyer.