News and events relevant to the dependable computing and fault tolerance community, jointly maintained by the IEEE Technical Committee on Dependability and Fault Tolerance and the IFIP Working Group 10.4 on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance.
- Baier, Haverkort, Hermanns, and Katoen Win the 2023 Jean-Claude Laprie Award
- Call for Nominations: The 2023 Jean-Claude Laprie Award
- The Second IFIP Workshop on
Intelligent Vehicle Dependability and Security (IVDS)
- 2022 Dependable Systems and Networks Symposium
- Miller, Fredriksen, and So win the 2022 Jean-Claude Laprie Award