- The Second IFIP Workshop on
Intelligent Vehicle Dependability and Security (IVDS)The second IVDS workshop was held June 24 to June 26 in Alexandria, VA. The program (including links to slides) is available here.
- 2022 Dependable Systems and Networks SymposiumThe premier international conference for presenting the very best research results, problem solutions, and insight on new challenges facing the field of dependability and security will be held in Baltimore Maryland on June 27 to June 30, 2022. More…
- Miller, Fredriksen, and So win the 2022 Jean-Claude Laprie AwardMay 14, 2022 Today, IFIP Working Group 10.4 announced an outstanding paper has been selected as winner of the 2022 Jean-Claude Laprie Award in Dependable Computing: B.P. Miller, L. Fredriksen, & B. So, “An Empirical Study of the Reliability of UNIX Utilities”, Communications of the ACM 33, 12 (December 1990). “An Empirical Study of the … Continue reading
- Popov and Yu Elected as New Members at Winter 2022 MeetingJanuary 31, 2022 – Virtually The Working Group 10.4 on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance (WG10.4) of the International Federation For Information Processing (IFIP) announced today, at it’s Summer meeting, that it has elected Peter Popov and Jianshan Yu as its newest members. Peter Popov is Associate Dean (International) of the School of Mathematics, Computer … Continue reading
- Vieira Succeeds Elnozahy as IFIP WG10.4 ChairJanuary 25, 2022, Saudi Arabia The Working Group 10.4 on Dependable Computing and Fault Tolerance (WG10.4) of the International Federation For Information Processing (IFIP) announced today, that its Chair, Mootaz Elnozahy (KAUST, SA) is stepping down. Effective immediately Vice-chair Marco Vieira (University of Coimbra, PT) will succeed him. Karthik Karthik Patabiraman (University of British Columbia, CA) will … Continue reading